Monday, August 3, 2009

Nurses

Beth writing. Just when we thought we could spend less time at the hospital, Liz starts getting overworked, not nice nurses. Yesterday (Sunday) - her nruse had 8 patients. We waited 20 minutes for them to even answer the call button. I finally went to the nurses station. When someone is there, we don't let Liz call for the little stuff.

Can you imagine if it was an emergency? I don't understand hospitals. When someone can't get out of bed, don't you think they would take better care?

Liz started eating, but has lessened it again. If anyone has any ideas on how to deal with this. Please let me know. I am at my wit's end. I just want to go to bed and sleep and wake up and have this all gone. I am sure Liz feels the same way.

At friend of ours passed away Saturday. She has been in a lot of pain and I know she is in a better place. But I feel to the people she left behind. Her best friend is so awesome. Please pray for him. His name is Mark.

PT is with Liz now. Hopefully they sent two and they can get her up today. Yesterday they sent one and one person can't even get her brace on let alone get her up.

Still don't know about move plans. Waiting on insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment